The Christ Covenant Church community website is a secure portal that allows you to log in, look up current contact information for folks, update your current contact information, print off your giving statement for the year, etc.
First time users, only:
- Go to this website: https://ccotc.ccbchurch.com/goto/login
- Click on “Request Account”.
- Fill out the form using the email you provided the church and click “Request”.
- If an email match is found, the website will send you a login activation email with your new username and a link to set your password. After activating your profile, you can log in to change your username and/or password.
- If no email match is found, a message will be sent to the administrator, who can send you an email with your username and activation link.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a menu on the left side and your profile circle on the top right.
- From the menu on the left you can search for people and groups. If you click on the people icon, you can search for people by putting in their name. As you type in their name, you will get a drop-down with names. Click the one you want and it should take you to their profile page where you can find address, phone number and email.
- If you click on the group icon, you can search for your Shepherding Group by typing in the name of your group (Andrew, Peter, James, & John). Click on your group and it will take you to your group page (if you do not know what group you’re in contact Cindy Jones 254-5055 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Under the name of your group are icons for messages, participants, info, etc.
- If you are having trouble please contact Cindy Jones.